ten facts about me.

10/29/2016

Welcome, or welcome back if you read my previous post. I decided to do an introduction type post, so without further ado, here are 10 facts about me:

01) I am currently in my first year of 6 with The Open University working towards a degree in Psychology with Counselling.

02) I have two sisters - one is three years younger than me, the other is five years older than me.

03) I have what I always call very 'real' dreams, and used to confuse them with memories a lot when I was younger.

04) I am the worst morning person ever. If I don't set alarms or ask people to wake me when they get up I will sleep for most of the day. This is something I would like to change.

Elsa

05) I have a German Shepherd called Elsa (who by the way was not named after Disney's Elsa)

06) My goal for the future is to have a job that I love, working from home or a job that will fit easily around my life and future children, also to have my own office in my home.

07) I hate silence, it makes me uncomfortable and I feel as though I have to fill it by talking, usually about something unimportant or uninteresting.

08) I never learnt my times tables and only within the past few years, started to master reading a clock. For some reason, these are things I just didn't pick up well as a child.

09) My favourite animal is the Giant Panda and I was so happy when I found out that they are no longer endangered, I also saw one at Edinburgh Zoo last year and almost cried with happiness. (They have been downgraded from Endangered to Vulnerable)



10) My favourite place to go away is to my Grandparent's, they live in a village and it's such a beautiful area, my partner and I go every year. It's so relaxing being there and I feel so comfortable there as my family used to go up to visit a lot when I was young.

I hope you enjoyed this insight into my life, as I found this very difficult to do, it's hard to think of interesting things to say about yourself without oversharing. I would love it if you left an interesting fact about yourself in the comment box below.
______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments