hello, and welcome.

10/23/2016


Hello and welcome, to anyone reading this. My name is Lauren and I'm 20 years old.

This will be a quick and brief post just to introduce myself and to explain things a little. Please bear with me whilst I get used to fitting blogging back into my life and whilst I play around with the look of my blog until I find something I like.

Around two years ago I ran a blog with the same name, and roughly two weeks ago I finally decided to start blogging again, so I simply deleted the old blog and started a new one under the same name, this is because I liked the name I had before and wanted to keep it, but wanted to start fresh because I wasn't happy with just continuing my old blog after two years, as I felt as though my writing in the past did not properly represent me as a person.

I am re-starting blogging as I enjoyed everything about running my own blog, the only issue was that I hated the content, I felt a pressure to fit myself into a specific area of blogging, and that didn't sit well with me, all I wrote about was beauty products which I reviewed after trying once or twice and honestly I found it boring, but I enjoyed the writing side of it so much that I just got on with it, also my previous blog was a beauty blog and I found that I was bored of being stuck talking about one thing all of the time.

So what should you expect from this blog? Posts about things that I am interested in, and honesty. I am not going to limit the blog to a specific 'genre' as my interests change just like everyone else and I don't want to be stuck writing posts about just one topic. My next post will be up soon and will be '10 facts about me' for a chance for you to get to know me better.
______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments