Blog Update: Plans.

18:24

If this is a return visit for you, you may know that I have been away for my blog now since early December. I am not going to make an excuse for why because I don't have one, but I wanted to make a post today just to let any readers know what my plans are for the future of LaurenAmyBlogs.

I don't want to go into too much detail of what is currently going on in my life but to put it simply I am struggling, with everything, my moods, looking for a job, motivation and studies. My studies are the most important thing at the minute as I am coming towards the end of the year which means that I have two essays and an assessment to go, which are all due in around the same time.

So, getting to the point I have decided to take a break from my blog and to wait until I have finished my first year with The Open University. Once I have finished I am free from studying until October, which will leave me enough time to get back into the swing of blogging and to become better organised.

I appreciate every single person reading my posts and I hope that anyone who reads my blog will stick with me through this break. I will be staying active on social media and I will still spend my free time planning posts and getting my blog to the point where I am happy with it.

Thank you for reading and you can follow me on: Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you can also follow my blog on Bloglovin where you can stay updated on my recent posts so that you won't miss anything once I come back :).

Lauren.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah I completely understand this, it can actually be really hard to blog alongside college.. especially around essay and exam time! By the way I am completely in love with your blog here, well done on all your hard work with it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images