my favourite (free) iphone apps.

10/03/2017

Recently I was bought a Samsung Galaxy A6 tablet from my Mum as a late Birthday present, and not only do I love it, but it's also meant that my phone has so much storage now!

I basically deleted all of my streaming apps and games from my phone and installed them on my tablet, this means that I've started to use my phone as more of a helpful personal assistant. Since I had around 3GB of free storage, I decided to look for some useful apps that might help me, and that I did! So I wanted to share with you some of the apps that lately I've been loving, and using a lot.

01- Cara: tracks IBS symptoms and helps you to figure out triggers.
02- Eve: a period tracker that can be used to track period symptoms.
03- Me.Time: similar to a journal but with prompts.
04- Podcasts: to listen to whilst I fall asleep.
05- Buzzfeed: taking their quizzes is a huge waste of time, but so entertaining!
06- Pocket: To save links from all around the web into one handy place.
07- Jackal: Tracks the TV shows I am watching and the episode I am currently on.
08- ToDoMovies: Tracks the films I want to see and the films that I've already seen.
______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments