current skincare wishlist.

11/14/2017

So I am not really one or shelling out on skincare.  My current collection consists of a micellar water, some toner I got in Poundland, a Body Shop vitamin E moisturiser and an eye roll on I have probably had for twice as long as I should have. I also have face wipes that I use every night and morning, and an Avon facewash that I sometimes use in the shower. Other than this it's an occasional face mask or blackhead strip and I'm done.

I do however have an interest in skincare and a need to add more to my routine. I would love to have a collection of skincare products that I use twice daily that do wonders for my skin, but financially I just cannot do that just yet. One day I will have the skincare collection of my dreams and wonderful, even, blemish-free skin, but until then, I am going to spend my time pining over beautiful products, making lists for the future.



01- Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner £48.00
02- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion 29ml £16.00
03- YesTo Grapefruit Correcting Serum £14.95
04- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil, Mint £19.00
05- E.L.F Daily Hydration Moisturizer SPF 15 £9.00
06- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine In-Shower Mask £4.99
07- Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Hydragel £12.50
08- Kiko Into The Dark Peel-Off Mask £8.90



09- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml Starter Kit) £16.00
10- Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil £16.99
11- Nip&Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads £9.95
12- Bodyshop Drops of Youth Liquid Peel £18.00
13- Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.95
14- La Roche Posay Efffeclar A.I Breakout Corrector £12.00
15- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream £22.00

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments