christmas gift guide | stocking fillers part one.

12/05/2017

It's the most wonderful, and also the worst, time of the year. My family have never done stockings at Christmas, but I have spent the past two Christmases with my boyfriends family, and they do. I grew up always wishing that we had stockings and I find it so much fun on Christmas day to find all the little goodies! I know it's uncommon to buy stocking fillers online, but hopefully, this will help you with ideas for what to get whilst out and about! Be sure to look out for part 2 later this week.






02- Gin and Tonic Soap £3.99
04- DHC Blotting Papers £4.50

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments