what to watch this christmas.

12/16/2017

If you've stumbled across my blog for the first time you may not know this, but I love watching TV and films. So I wanted to share some of my favourites to help you get through the festive season. All of the films included are Christmas films but most of the TV shows are just things you can enjoy watching with your family around Christmas that are guaranteed to make your Grandma laugh! I also decided to include some YouTubers who are doing Vlogmas this year for extra measure.


Film
The Nightmare Before Christmas
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Arthur Christmas
The Night Before
Love Actually
The Holiday
ELF


TV
Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special
The Snowman and the Snowdog
Blackadder's Christmas Carol
The Vicar of Dibley
Only Fools and Horses
Mrs Brown's Boys
The Royle Family
Miranda


YouTube
Wonderful U
The Roxetera
Kate LaVie
Zoella
______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments